Red Hat and Fedora Working Groups

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Sun Oct 6 20:42:12 UTC 2013

Am 06.10.2013 22:18, schrieb Jóhann B. Guðmundsson:
> On 10/05/2013 07:08 AM, Mathieu Bridon wrote:
>>
>> So every time you say that, I can't help thinking you're just jealous they took someone « outside the community »
>> instead of you.
>>
>> It might not be what you're thinking, but it's really how you sound.
>>
>> Maybe those « individuals » are just more competent? Or you know, maybe Red Hat prefers hiring people who don't
>> spend their time vomiting their hatred on mailing-lists?
>
> You are making the assumption that Red Hat has not already offered me a job as well as the fact that I would
> associate my name to a company when behaves like this.
>
> Good for you...

*what* exactly is your problem with Redhat?

i am always the bad-ass because my hard opinions about wrong technical
decisions, well so it may be, but what you are doing all the time is
fight against a company because it is a company without realize what
Redhat is doing for the open source ecosystem over many years

do you not realize that without Redhat Fedora would not exist at all
and *nobody* but you is interested in Fedora without Redhat?