Red Hat and Fedora Working Groups

David Tardon dtardon at redhat.com
Tue Oct 8 06:02:06 UTC 2013

On Sat, Oct 05, 2013 at 03:29:57AM +0000, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:
> Shall we talk about how Red Hat employees have been granted all
> kinds of privileges within our community without as even bother to
> introduce themselves to the community even to the extent that fesco
> is now judging people if they are "socially ready" for proven
> packagers while Red Hat employees walk around and are granted those
> privileges freely?

That is an utter fabrication. Red Hat packagers have to go exactly
through the same process to became packagers as anyone else (well, it
may be easier for them to find a sponsor, but sponsored they must be);
they have to go through the same process to became proven packagers etc.

I respectfully suggest that you be silent if you do not know the facts.
Your credibility is diminishing rapidly with every untrue statement you
put forth.

D.