rawhide report: 20131008 changes

Jon Ciesla limburgher at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 17:07:14 UTC 2013

On Tue, Oct 8, 2013 at 11:52 AM, Björn Persson
<bjorn at xn--rombobjrn-67a.se>wrote:

> Christopher Meng wrote:
> >Are there any people not seeing this and using non-gmail services?
>
> I don't use Gmail, and I suppose I'm not seeing "this", because I have
> no idea what "this" that you guys see is. Today's Rawhide report looks
> quite similar to yesterday's.
>
> A big red box with:

*This message could be a scam.* The sender's account may have been
compromised and used to send malicious messages. If this message seems
suspicious, let us know and then alert the sender as well (in some way
other than email). Learn
more<http://support.google.com/mail/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1074268&ctx=mail>

> --
> Björn Persson