Rebase of automake-1.13.4 to automake 1.14

Pavel Raiskup praiskup at redhat.com
Wed Oct 9 11:00:07 UTC 2013

Hello all, I would like to inform you that I plan to realize ${Subject}
during Thursday & Friday (#976973), if there are no objections.

Even if it does not seem to be, it is just a minor version update, see
NEWS file in tarball (new versioning scheme).

To sum actual changes up for distro POV:  no obvious change which may break
building packages was done, _yet_, but some new warnings (related to future
breakage in automake 2.0) were added, so please don't ignore them.

Testing package:

Pavel