F21/F22 System Wide Change: Python 3 as the Default Implementation

tim.lauridsen at gmail.com tim.lauridsen at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 15:44:33 UTC 2013

Is DNF ready for prime time, the is no API at the moment, so it is not
possible to convert tool using the yum api to use a DNF api
I am working on a Python 3 version af yumex, there is package manager for
the XFCE spin, I have isolated all the yum actions in DBUS services, but
they will require yum and python2
until DNF has a usable API to do the same.

Tim