phpMyAdmin: security bugs

Robert Scheck robert at fedoraproject.org
Sat Oct 19 20:27:10 UTC 2013

On Sat, 19 Oct 2013, Reindl Harald wrote:
> and as user i am asking you as phpMyAdmin maintainer why are
> you not keep the package up-to-date - they have a mailing list
> with release announcements, however i maintain my personal one

It would make more sense to help *solving* the open issues rather just
complaining - I did lots of phpMyAdmin security updates so far over the
years and it was not less as you surely know. And as you obviously have
packaging knowledge, I ask you to actively help - and only not removing
phpMyAdmin functionalities, translations and features...because this is
what your posted *.spec file is actually doing, sorry.

Greetings,
  Robert