Ambassadors places in new Working Groups

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 09:16:35 UTC 2013

On 10/27/2013 11:34 AM, Nobrakal wrote:
> 2013/10/27, Frank Murphy<frankly3d at gmail.com>:

> Well, if I believe this ticket [1]: "Each working group should be
> comprised of no more than half (rounded up) of Red Hat employees. This
> is to avoid the misconception that Red Hat is dictating the planning
> here. "
> That a good rule.

That rule did not get approved by fesco quite the opposite + FESCO
members they themselves where supposed to be the ones that selected
initial members for the WG but they did not do so for all groups as in
the Workstation WG initial selection was conducted by Josh Boyer (
former FESCO member,board kernel and what not everybody should know him
) as well as the Base WG was selected by Phil Knirsch, which is entirely
unassociated with fesco afaik but is (co)-maintaining bunch of obsoleted
stuff there in the base/core OS.

JBG