[Fedora Base Design WG] Initial committee proposal and selection reasoning

Phil Knirsch pknirsch at redhat.com
Tue Oct 29 16:24:47 UTC 2013

On 10/29/2013 04:47 PM, Josh Boyer wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 11:36 AM, Phil Knirsch <pknirsch at redhat.com> wrote:
>> On 10/29/2013 04:25 PM, Josh Boyer wrote:

Apologies Josh for not getting your point.

As the meetings should be taking place on a weekly basis i think the
best would be to base it on the time after the time switch happens in
the US, so it would be standard time for all involved parties. Also, as
we're already on Tuesday and Friday is a public holiday here in Germany
at least i would vote for starting the meetings in earnest next week.
This would also be in line with FESCO approval of the committee which
will be discussed on Wednesday's FESCO meeting.

In half a year from now we can then move the meeting time 1h to
accommodate for the switch to summer time.

Thanks & regards, Phil

--
Philipp Knirsch              | Tel.:  +49-711-96437-470
Manager Core Services        | Fax.:  +49-711-96437-111