GNOME 3.9.91 megaupdate

Kalev Lember kalevlember at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 15:44:46 UTC 2013

Hi all,

It's that time of the year again -- F20 is going into the Alpha freeze
tomorrow and new builds will have to go through Bodhi for verification.

The GNOME 3.9.91 release is coming as well, with a bit unfortunate
timing wrt. Fedora freezes. In any case, we'll handle the GNOME 3.9.91
builds together and file them as a single megaupdate in Bodhi.

There's a separate koji build target for the 3.9.91 builds and the
magical invocation is 'fedpkg build --target f20-gnome'. We're also
going to use the same spreadsheet system as previously, so if you want
builds to be included in the megaupdate, 1) use the f20-gnome build
target, and 2) list the builds in

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtzJKpbiGX1zdGJzeU9waFJFZmgyQzBuN2VxU0lxbHc&pli=1#gid=0

Thanks!

--