GNOME 3.9.91 megaupdate

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 20:03:01 UTC 2013

On 2 September 2013 11:37, Matthew Miller <mattdm at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 02, 2013 at 05:44:46PM +0200, Kalev Lember wrote:
> > It's that time of the year again -- F20 is going into the Alpha freeze
> > tomorrow and new builds will have to go through Bodhi for verification.
> > The GNOME 3.9.91 release is coming as well, with a bit unfortunate
> > timing wrt. Fedora freezes. In any case, we'll handle the GNOME 3.9.91
> > builds together and file them as a single megaupdate in Bodhi.
>
> Could we have avoided this conflict by scheduling better in advance?

Maybe. I mean this comes up every couple of releases. Either we are
freezing too late or we are freezing too early. We are close to the GNOME
schedule but unless we start saying, our releases are tied lock in step
with GNOME and let them dictate things, I think that is as good as we get.

> --
> Matthew Miller  ☁☁☁  Fedora Cloud Architect  ☁☁☁  <
> mattdm at fedoraproject.org>
> --

Stephen J Smoogen.