COPR

Miroslav Suchý msuchy at redhat.com
Wed Sep 4 07:04:10 UTC 2013

On 09/03/2013 09:43 PM, Matthew Miller wrote:
>> >Not for RPM builds.
> I think we're talking about different things here. It happens that some of
> the x86 builders are VMs, but they're not taken down and rebuilt cleanly
> between each package build; they're long-running servers doing multiple
> builds. (Right?)

Right.
Koji builders are right now running as VM. But even if you reset them to snapshot after each build, it will not help
you. Because each builder still have the certificate and the builds are done in mock (on that VM).
Compare it to Copr and OBS approach, when package is build in VM and after that backend will retrieve the results from
VM. So on builder (of OBS and COPR) is no sensitive information at all.

--
Miroslav Suchy, RHCE, RHCDS
Red Hat, Software Engineer, #brno, #devexp, #fedora-buildsys