COPR

Lukas Zapletal lzap at redhat.com
Wed Sep 4 14:29:27 UTC 2013

On Wed, Sep 04, 2013 at 09:04:10AM +0200, Miroslav Suchy wrote:
> Compare it to Copr and OBS approach, when package is build in VM and
> after that backend will retrieve the results from VM. So on builder
> (of OBS and COPR) is no sensitive information at all.

Are we able to evaluate, how much slower this is? Currently Fedora Koji
is pretty fast, I usually get near-to-instant build pick-ups.

I can imagine spawning a VM can be slower. At least when using full
QEMU/KVM. I see the point that containers/selinux and such technologies
can do better in here.

--
Later,

 Lukas "lzap" Zapletal