COPR

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Wed Sep 4 19:48:40 UTC 2013

Le mardi 03 septembre 2013 à 15:37 -0400, Jay Greguske a écrit :
> On 09/03/2013 12:29 PM, Michael scherer wrote:
> > On Tue, Sep 03, 2013 at 09:48:52AM -0600, Kevin Fenzi wrote:

> >> In the past we had selinux disabled on the builders, as mock didn't
> >> handle selinux very well at all and there were issues. (even in
> >> permissive mode).
> >>
> >> With this switch to Fedora 19 for builders, we also enabled selinux in
> >> permissive mode to gather information on any outstanding issues/avcs.
> >>
> >> Ideally I would like to get them all to enforcing and make sure we lock
> >> down the builds as much as we are able from the vm.
> >
> > the main issue is that mock should do the transition to a different domain once it
> > run anything in chroot. I do have a patch but I was not able to make a policy for the transition
> > ( or my patch is buggy ) and I didn't look at it since a few weeks. I can send it
> > if someone want to take a look.
> >

> Please post it. :)

Sure, here it is.

I just rebased on newer mock yesterday, and didn't tested at all ( it
didn't rebase well, so maybe there is something missing ).
I also didn't spent much time on the integration on a config point of
view, ie config for each domain, or that's not needed, etc, etc. But
that's polish I plan to keep once I had it working (and i do not
remember the status at all, maybe that's completely broken and will not
have time to work on it before 2 weeks )

--
Michael Scherer