COPR - conclusion

Kevin Fenzi kevin at
Thu Sep 5 21:21:13 UTC 2013

On Thu, 05 Sep 2013 10:12:13 +0200
Miroslav Suchy <msuchy at> wrote:

> Hi,
> based on your feedback I decided to go with current code and
> integrate Koji as backend for Copr later.

Great. :) 

Thanks for collecting all the data and keeping everyone in the loop. 

> Right now I want to get current Copr out of the door as soon as
> possible.
> * which means package it, so it can be easily upgradable (frontend,
> cli are done, backend is on the way).
> * give backend more disk space
> * add chroots for building SCL
> I hope that I can do that during September. And I expect release
> during October.

Please do coordinate/keep fedora infrastructure in the loop on these
> After this release I plan to work with mikem on integration with
> Koji, which will last those 7 months, so around Spring 2014 we can
> roll out version with Koji as backend.
> If you want to help me with Copr you are more then welcome. See
> for mailing list address and git repository.



-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: signature.asc
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 836 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <>

More information about the devel mailing list