GNOME 3.9.91 megaupdate

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Fri Sep 6 02:27:29 UTC 2013

Reindl Harald wrote:
> and *what* exactly makes GNOME special that Fedora releases
> have to follow it?
>
> frankly there are *a lot* of users who don't give a damn about GNOME at
> all and release Fedora with pressure because GNOME is ready and accept
> breakage on other components (other desktops, server-software,
> dore-system) because GNOME is now happy to release *is not* the way to go
> - period

+1, I don't see why Fedora should (keep) follow(ing) the GNOME schedule as
opposed to anybody else's, or simply whenever the 6 months from the previous
release happen to be over.

Building in a side tag and filing a "megaupdate" in Bodhi is what we
routinely do for KDE, why is that not good enough for GNOME?

        Kevin Kofler