19 (Schrödinger’s Cat)

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Fri Sep 6 08:18:49 UTC 2013

Am 06.09.2013 05:21, schrieb Matthew Garrett:
> On Fri, Sep 06, 2013 at 12:33:40AM +0200, Reindl Harald wrote:
>
>> whay is Fedora starting with this crap exatly with the
>> release having a short-minded name with special chars
>> not properly handeled by the whole OS?
>
> You're sending email to the development mailing list, so you're
> presumably a developer. In which case, perhaps you'd be willing to spend
> the time that you're currently using to send angry mails to the list to
> improve grub's support for Unicode characters when using VGA text mode?

primary i send a mail to the devel-list because it is a fedora development
problem making decisions for a release, find out very soon that this
decision is technically problematic but insist on it and happy release

no idea how as a PHP developer i should change GRUB here nor the fact
that F19 is ignoring my configurations and insists changing them