[Test-Announce] Fedora 20 Alpha Test Compose 5 (TC5) Available Now!

Kamil Paral kparal at redhat.com
Mon Sep 9 07:53:05 UTC 2013

> I might be a little confused now. Yesterday, or Friday I did
>
> sudo fedup-cli --network 19
>
> and I got F20, and I'm up on F20 at the moment.

That is highly unlikely, that would indicate a bug in fedup. Are you sure you used "19" and that you really are on "20"?

> Now am I to do a ...--network 20?

Fedup is supposed to be working since Beta. We're in pre-Alpha stage. So the answer is "it might work, or it might break your system completely". You can try or install F20 pre-Alpha using those link supplied in that announcement, you can download Live, DVD and netinst images to do that.