Proposal: AppData files in all application packages?

Remi Collet Fedora at FamilleCollet.com
Mon Sep 9 15:59:21 UTC 2013

Le 09/09/2013 17:51, Florian Müllner a écrit :
> On Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 5:36 PM, Remi Collet <Fedora at famillecollet.com> wrote:
>> Le 06/09/2013 11:33, Richard Hughes a écrit :
>>> [1] http://people.freedesktop.org/~hughsient/appdata/
>>
>> I don't see any localization information in those specifications...
>
> From the above link: "Questions: [...] How do I translate this data?"

Sorry, but this need more explanation / sample / howto.

As I understand, localization is not planned for 3.10.

Sorry, but without translation, I just think this is a NO-GO for me.

Remi.