fedmsg for voting?

Ralph Bean rbean at redhat.com
Tue Sep 10 21:50:28 UTC 2013

On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 05:06:58PM -0400, DJ Delorie wrote:

> > FWIW, if you log in to https://badges.fedoraproject.org/ and visit
> > your profile,
>
> I got "Internal Server Error" when I tried this...  and now I'm on the
> home page, when what I really wanted was to make sure I had nothing to
> do with it :-P

Oh no!  Sorry about that.  I just tried it too but I couldn't
duplicate the error.

> > you can opt out of all badge-stuff in one click ("Deactivate
> > Account").
>
> Does this deactivate your FAS account, or just the badges?

Just the badges.  You won't show up on the badges.fp.o frontpage, or the
badges.fp.o leaderboard, and the backend awarder won't consider you
for future badges.  "Deactivating your account" there has no effect beyond
the badges systems.