Schedule for Wednesday's FESCo Meeting (2013-09-11)

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 13:13:04 UTC 2013

On 09/11/2013 08:23 AM, Marcela Mašláňová wrote:

> #topic #1170 Working Group call for Volunteers
> .fesco 1170
> https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/1170

Given that Matthew wanted me to come up with a concrete, positive
proposals [¹] surrounding Fedora as a platform, as essentially an tool
for sub communities to build upon the core/baseOS and deliver their
product as opposed to us having now three categorized defaults as he
proposes instead of one.

I would like to ask FESCO and other to hold of any work on the "ring"
proposal so I can build and present to the community and we can have the
community vote on both those proposal as an way forward for the project
for the next 5 - 10 years.

Thanks

JBG