Get FAS account authentication facility for my Web page

Sarup Banskota sbanskota08 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 13:56:12 UTC 2013

> > > I am a student who is participating GSOC 2013 for Fedora organization.
>> providing

Hi Malintha,

I'm doing a GSoC this year too, and although it uses Ruby on Rails,
building a web application for designers. I had added FAS-OpenID support to
the application, and had blogged about that here[1]. I'm not sure how much
it would be of use to you, but you might want to take a look at it too :)

[1]-
http://thirstyforcola.wordpress.com/2013/06/30/setting-up-openid-on-rails/