Get FAS account authentication facility for my Web page

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Fri Sep 13 16:35:33 UTC 2013

On Fri, 13 Sep 2013 18:53:36 +0530
Uditha Bandara Wijerathna <udinnet at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> Hi Malintha,
>
> The media-wiki auth [0] and wordpress auth plugin for FAS [1] will
> help you to get in to the track. Those things were written in PHP
> too. You can write the fas-auth as Codeigniter auth plugin.

Just as a note here... you can use openid, but you shouldn't use direct
FAS unless your application really is running inside Fedora
Infrastructure.

We want to make sure people don't enter their fas information into any
3rd party forms or websites. You should only enter your fas
login/password to a fedoraproject.org site.

kevin