Self Introduction

William Brown william at firstyear.id.au
Sat Sep 14 01:18:50 UTC 2013

Hi,

I am a student of computer science, and systems administrator for a
University using el. I have been using Fedora as my primary OS for a
number of years now.

I have had some intermittent exposure to many projects here such as
MATE, isc-dhcp and FreeIPA. Sadly in the past, I have not been able to
dedicate as much time to these as I would have liked, but a small number
of my patches have been accepted.

I generally focus on server and networking systems, but I am willing to
contribute to anything that I see that needs fixing. (IE writing SELinux
policy)

--
Sincerely,

William Brown