oyranos build loop issue

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Sat Sep 14 18:04:08 UTC 2013

Currently Xcm and oyranos both need each other to build, but because of a
soname bump in libraw, neither can be rebuild right now. I asked upstream
to see if Xcm was really a build dependency. If it is, I'll probably just
note that in a bug against oyranos because I'll probably be out of time
to work on this. I was just doing some provenpackager rebuilds of things
that needed rebuilds for soname bumps and didn't want to get too heavily
involved in cases where there were rebuild failures.