abrt Bugzilla summary

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Mon Sep 16 14:51:16 UTC 2013

On Mon, 16 Sep 2013 10:36:41 +0200
Karel Zak <kzak at redhat.com> wrote:

> Please, fix/improve your email client UI. All bugzilla emails
> contain all necessary information in email header:

...snip...

> For example if you use mutt then all you need is to add
>
>     unignore X-Bugzilla-Product X-Bugzilla-Component
>
> to your .muttrc.

Cool. That allows me to easily see it if I am viewing that email...
doesn't however easily let me see if it I have a list of 10 new
bugzilla emails coming that I haven't read yet.

> It's pretty common that we don't have component name in BZ summary...

yeah, which is kinda sad, IMHO.

I wonder if someday it would make sense to customize this per user?
Possibly too much complexity...

kevin