[ACTION REQUIRED] Blocking more retired packages in F20+

Till Maas opensource at till.name
Tue Sep 17 16:15:41 UTC 2013

Hi,

the package 'xorriso' is retired, but not yet blocked, because 'cdw'
depends on it. Therefore either 'xorriso' needs to be unretired with a
review or 'cdw' needs to be retired or drop the dependency.

I just blocked the following packages in koji for F20+, because they
were retired some time ago, but not yet blocked:

abby
aimage
amide
autobuild-applet
autotrust
bluemodem
cricscore-applet
darkice
gnome-exe-thumbnailer
gnome-shell-extension-mediaplayers
gnome-shell-extension-noim
gnome-shell-extension-presentation-mode
gnome-shell-extension-righthotcorner
gnome-specimen
gnome-xcf-thumbnailer
ifplugd
metagoofil
osutil
php-laconica
python-certifi
ruby-fam
ruby-racc
trustyrc

They might also lack a dead.package, but I will write a separate mail
about this.

I noticed there is the package 'libircclient-qt' which was only retired in
Rawhide but not Branched (F20). Is this really intentional? Since F20 is
not yet released, it is still a good idea to retire it, because it seems
to be renamed.

Regards
Till