Broken autodeps for selinux subpackages in rawhide

Konstantin Ryabitsev icon at fedoraproject.org
Mon Sep 23 18:40:13 UTC 2013

Hi, all:

Looks like building SELinux subpackages in rawhide results in the
following dependency notification. Is that something I should be
fixing, or is that a larger problem? I certainly don't have any manual
deps on file:///usr/share/doc/selinux-policy/html/index.html, so this
must be something that's done by rpmbuild.

Best,
--
Konstantin Ryabitsev
LinuxFoundation.org

totpcgi has broken dependencies in the rawhide tree:
On x86_64:
        totpcgi-selinux-0.5.5-1.fc21.noarch requires
file:///usr/share/doc/selinux-policy/html/index.html
On i386:
        totpcgi-selinux-0.5.5-1.fc21.noarch requires
file:///usr/share/doc/selinux-policy/html/index.html
On armhfp:
        totpcgi-selinux-0.5.5-1.fc21.noarch requires
file:///usr/share/doc/selinux-policy/html/index.html
Please resolve this as soon as possible.