[linux-sunxi] Announcing Fedora 19 ARM remix for Allwinner SOCs release 2

Hans de Goede hdegoede at redhat.com
Sun Sep 29 21:09:32 UTC 2013

Hi,

On 09/28/2013 08:17 PM, jonsmirl at gmail.com wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 14, 2013 at 3:55 PM, Hans de Goede <hdegoede at redhat.com> wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I'm very happy to announce the second release (r2) of my Fedora 19 ARM
>> remix images for Allwinner A10, A10s, A13 and A20 based devices. This
>> release is based on the official Fedora 19 Final for ARM images,
>> with u-boot and kernel(s) from the linux-sunxi project:
>> http://linux-sunxi.org/
>
> Runs for me but don't do a 'yum update'. Update will make the system unbootable.

Yes, my bad the kernel package name of the base image has changed, so the
exclude I'm adding to yum.conf no longer works with F-19.

You can still use yum update like this:

yum update --exclude=kernel*

It looks like there are some other issues with release 2 too, so I will likely
do a release 3 including a fix for this.

Regards,

Hans