bcache-tools and bcache support in other linux packages

Chris Murphy lists at colorremedies.com
Mon Sep 30 15:39:54 UTC 2013

On Sep 30, 2013, at 9:04 AM, Rolf Fokkens <rolf at rolffokkens.nl> wrote:

> Hi
>
> It was brought to my attention that there's a confusing typo in the
> message below regarding the planning of bcache support for anaconda. The
> claim that it is planned for F20 is not true, it is planned for F21:
>
> https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/1145

Is there no chance for Intel SRT support in the kernel? There's an increasing amount of hardware shipping with the feature enabled (e.g. from HP) and of course this isn't supported. Presently anaconda indicates to the user there are no drives at all attached, no destination for installation.

Chris Murphy