systemd bugs in F20/F21 -> bug against the distribution?

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 18:21:00 UTC 2014

Hi

On Thu, Apr 3, 2014 at 2:01 PM, Reindl Harald wrote:

> Am 03.04.2014 19:54, schrieb drago01:
> >
> >> Am 03.04.2014 19:47, schrieb drago01:
> >>>
> > What I wrote does not depend on what the bugs actually are
>
> it does

No.  You are not entitled to escalate it to any employer unless you have a
commercial agreement with them.   If some maintainer closes a bug
prematurely (which does happen more than once in any major component), it
still doesn't mean you get to call them names and it does not excuse your
behavior.  You should really apologize.  Learn to work with people better
as has been suggested to you strongly many times before.  If you continue
to ignore the advice and keep resorting to calling people names now and
then, you will likely get yourself moderated from Bugzilla and/or Fedora
mailing lists again.

Rahul