systemd bugs in F20/F21 -> bug against the distribution?

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 20:37:19 UTC 2014

On 3 April 2014 20:00, Adam Jackson <ajax at redhat.com> wrote:
> We didn't, and no justification would matter.  It's not acceptable
> behaviour, and you need to knock it off.

I'm not the only developer considering unsubscribing from fedora-devel
because of emails like the original email. Either the moderators start
enforcing stricter rules, warning and then banning certain users, on
the number of developers on this "-devel" mailing list is going to
start going down really fast. Without developers this mailing list is
pointless.

Richard.