Agenda for Env-and-Stacks WG meeting (2014-04-08)

Miloslav Trmač mitr at volny.cz
Tue Apr 8 14:23:09 UTC 2014

> I'm trying to provide feature needed by Cloud WG, that's all. I can file a
> new ticket on FPC, but wouldn't it just duplicate communication about
> General SCL guidelines?
> Ruby193 could test workflow around SCL in Fedora, that's another good
> reason to try how far can I get it and what won't work :)
>
> I would prefer to keep my changes as is and let FESCo decide.

Just to make some context explicit, FESCo is frequently happy enough to
approve a Change even if it hasn't gone through FPC yet, with the
expectation that it will be approved by FPC before the work is
finished/published.  So I'm not sure that FESCo's decision will help you
resolve the outstanding questions, if any, in either way.
    Mirek