Five Things in Fedora This Week (2014-04-08)

Ian Malone ibmalone at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 08:29:52 UTC 2014

On 8 April 2014 23:01, Corey Sheldon <sheldon.corey at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm glad to supply a mirror site for initial seeding for such actions as
> needed (GMT-4 (US ES/DT)
> Also great mailing list but curious do you plan on creating a blog or
> podcast with such info for those not always near email client ......been
> forwarding to many friends not tied to pc or devel lists and have had
> inquiries

The email is a convenient repost of the blog:
> Reposted from
> http://fedoramagazine.org/five-things-in-fedora-this-week-2014-04-08/

Fedora this week:
http://fedoramagazine.org/category/general-news/fedora-this-week/

(FWIW, I generally detest podcasts. That's not an objection to them
being provided, but this is one person who is unlikely to listen to
them.)

--
imalone
http://ibmalone.blogspot.co.uk