trimming down Fedora installed size

"J├│hann B. Gu├░mundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 14:49:56 UTC 2014

On 04/09/2014 02:31 PM, Ralf Corsepius wrote:

> So, I'd question the usefulness of not installing man-page

It's more about getting to the point of being able to remove them and or
have the option not to install them.

Whether they should or should not be installed by default depends on
people personal preferences and SIG's uses cases/target audience

Embedded  + cloud + containers probably want to remove them

Server + desktop probably wants to keep them

And to you 89m is little, to me it's much so fourth and so on...

JBG