trimming down Fedora installed size

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 14:57:16 UTC 2014

On Wed, Apr 9, 2014 at 10:49 AM, "J├│hann B. Gu├░mundsson"
<johannbg at gmail.com> wrote:
> It's more about getting to the point of being able to remove them and or
> have the option not to install them.

See my other email on this thread. Following on what I wrote there,
instead of reworking all the packages across the distro, a script can
be written to achieve the equivalent of exclude_docs.

> Embedded  + cloud + containers probably want to remove them

Those already work right with exclude_docs --  I have been a primary
user of both use cases (OLPC as embedded, cloud/containers now).

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 -  ask interesting questions
 ~ http://docs.moodle.org/en/User:Martin_Langhoff