default local DNS caching name server

P J P pj.pandit at yahoo.co.in
Sat Apr 12 05:05:27 UTC 2014

   Hello Kevin, Paul

> On Saturday, 12 April 2014 2:16 AM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
>> I've been running this solution on fedora for about five years now. It
>> works reasonably well, and anyone who is on this list surely has could
>> try it out. Because of lack of NM integration I would not call it
>> enduser ready yet.
>
> Me too. :)

  Does it work out of the box? I mean just $ yum install unbound and it works, or there are some steps involved to configure it neatly. For ex. internal domains etc.

If so, it'll be extremely helpful to document these steps on the change wiki. Or if there is already a document about it, please link to the same. Or let me know and I'll do it.

Thank you.
---
Regards
   -Prasad