default local DNS caching name server

P J P pj.pandit at yahoo.co.in
Sat Apr 12 05:09:03 UTC 2014

> On Saturday, 12 April 2014 3:55 AM, Chuck Anderson wrote:
> I think there needs to be more emphasis on the /other/ benefit, the
> whole reason I brought this up this time:

  Sure; I tried to cover it in the detailed description as

===
...Apart from trust, these name servers are often known to be flaky and unreliable. Which only adds to the overall bad and at times even frustrating user experience. In such a situation, having a trusted local DNS resolver not only makes sense but is in fact badly needed. It has become a need of the hour. (See: [1], [2], [3])
===

Also, this thread is linked there at [3].
---
Regards
   -Prasad
http://feedmug.com