F21 System Wide Change: The securetty file is empty by default

Bill Nottingham notting at splat.cc
Mon Apr 14 20:08:41 UTC 2014

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" (johannbg at gmail.com) said:
> So let's just clear this matter once and for all...
>
> Is the baseWG supposed to be responsible for the decisions and direction and
> the length of maintenance of those 1806 components they self defined as a
> part of the baseWG?

In the same way that I'd expect the WS, Server, or Cloud WGs to comment on
changes filed that affect their deliverables if they feel they aren't what
Fedora should be doing in those areas, I'd expect the Base WG to comment on
system-wide changes that affect the common base of the products if they
think there may be issues. It can be discussed where the border of what the
base WG might look at is, but I'm comfortable with the default PAM
configuration being inside it.

Bill