Orphaning java-1.5.0-gcj

Mikolaj Izdebski mizdebsk at redhat.com
Tue Apr 15 07:23:53 UTC 2014

> > Ok the patch worked fine for building on my F20, which I did as a test,
> > however it failed the build in rawhide.
> >
> > The only clue I can get is this:
> > configure: WARNING: unable to include <jni.h>
> >
> What's in the configure log file regarding this?

This is solved now, AFAIK.  The configure script had some custom code
to detect Java version by parsing output of "java -version", which
didn't work because OpenJDK >= 8 has slightly different output format.

An analogous change was needed in javapackages:

   https://github.com/mizdebsk/javapackages/commit/494fea0

--
Mikolaj