default local DNS caching name server: test it right now and report bugs

P J P pj.pandit at yahoo.co.in
Tue Apr 15 12:03:31 UTC 2014

   Hello Petr,

> On Tuesday, 15 April 2014 4:02 PM, Petr Spacek wrote:
> Instructions for testing on Fedora 20+ are available on:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/Default_Local_DNS_Resolver#How_To_Test
>
> Please, run dnssec-trigger and let exclamations like "It can't possibly
> work!"  apart. Send constructive bug reports instead.
>
> We need real data.

  Excellent! Thank you so much for doing this Petr.

I was going to do the same. Summarise the discussion so far, list down the problem areas and invite users to report their problems.

Having real first hand data and bug reports would be extremely effective in developing the NM plugins and integration with NM.

I'll try both the configuration on my machine.

Thank you! :)
---
Regards
   -Prasad