F21 System Wide Change: Workstation: Enable Software Collections

Honza Horak hhorak at redhat.com
Tue Apr 15 15:31:31 UTC 2014

On 04/15/2014 02:37 PM, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> HI
>

> On Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 8:30 AM, Tadej Janež wrote:
>
>     Does the above refer to the repositories available at
>     https://www.softwarecollections.org/en/?
>

> Yes.

So this change can be re-stated like "Workstation product will have SCLs
from www.softwarecollections.org enabled by default"?

If so or not, I'm probably missing concrete use cases. Do you need some
particular collections for the Workstation product?

Also please note that the list of SCLs available at
https://www.softwarecollections.org can change in time. You may find
better control about the collections using copr + playground combination.

Regards,
Honza