Python 3 and mod_wsgi

Joe Orton jorton at redhat.com
Tue Apr 15 17:45:04 UTC 2014

On Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 09:21:50AM -0700, Toshio Kuratomi wrote:
> We should probably have a similar guard in the mod_wsgi config file as well.
> Then be sure that we consciously name the conf files so that we are
> promoting one of these as the default (because sort order will load one of
> them before the other) if both packages are installed.

I agree about the Conflicts, and it would be better to use the numeric
prefix to guarantee the sort order.

It is a little ugly to have both modules installed but to silently
disable one, though the Python version does get logged at startup so it
is reasonably obvious which was selected.  It might be nice to have a
run-time warning or debug message for that case, but I can't think of a
way to do that.

Regards, Joe