F21 System Wide Change: Workstation: Disable firewall

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Tue Apr 15 18:08:19 UTC 2014

Am 15.04.2014 20:03, schrieb Andreas Tunek:
> I just want to say that I really support this feature. I do not see
> any point in a firewall for a "Workstation".

that's obviously

> BTW, while we are on the subject, does anyone know how to actually
> disable the firewall in Fedora 20? I haven't managed to figure it
> out....

and that is why you like it to be disabled for anybody?

https://www.google.com/search?q=fedora+20+disable+firewall
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FirewallD

as for any other service:
systemctl disable firewalld.service iptables.service
systemctl stop firewalld.service iptables.service