F21 Self Contained Change: Remote Journal Logging

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 20:57:25 UTC 2014

On Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 4:40 PM, Zbigniew Jędrzejewski-Szmek
<zbyszek at in.waw.pl> wrote:
> the upload client is like any other journal client -- it is fully asynchronous
> wrt. to journald writing log entries. (It's something like
> 'journalctl -o export|curl -X POST https://some.where/upload'.)

Fantastic, so there is a "local spool". Somehow I had assumed there
would not be a local storage.

So I'll ask you about this other aspect -- what about stateless
clients with very limited or no local storage?

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 -  ask interesting questions
 ~ http://docs.moodle.org/en/User:Martin_Langhoff