The Forgotten "F": A Tale of Fedora's Foundations

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Mon Apr 21 14:40:03 UTC 2014

...snip...

IMHO, it feels wrong to call this it's own foundation. A foundation is
a core value of our community, and this seems like a harsh reality we
have to live with.

I guess I would prefer to have the 'freedom' foundation clarified some
rather than adding this as a foundation.

I guess it depends on where we draw the line how we clarify too. Is it
anything remote is allowed to be nonfree? Or anything thats a client
that interacts with something non free?

kevin