F21 System Wide Change: Cockpit Management Console

Bill Nottingham notting at splat.cc
Tue Apr 22 18:58:58 UTC 2014

Jaroslav Reznik (jreznik at redhat.com) said:
> I think this definitely better way - not being as strict regarding
> deadlines for Cockpit and get some test coverage during later Test
> Day.

I'd be fine with a later deadline for Cockpit if needed, especially since
(from the feature page description) it doesn't seem to have much of a
knock-on effect on other components. I'm actually a little curious how this
isn't a standalone addition, aside from just the 'installed by default in
Fedora Server' angle.

Bill