Mass bug proposal: packages that auto-enable systemd units

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 21:54:00 UTC 2014

On 04/22/2014 09:32 PM, Andrew Lutomirski wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 2:19 PM, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson"
> <johannbg at gmail.com>  wrote:

>> >I will revisit all of this once I run the systemd cleanup process
> What's that?

Just a various stuff ( todo list ) that I know that needs to be
performed once I have finished the legacy sysv to systemd migration in
the distribution, to better integrate systemd in Fedora
core/baseOS/containers/servers and what not.

In that process I will be revisiting all components shipping unit files
and depend on systemd amongst other things.

Once that process is done ( ca 1000 - 1500 hours of work by my
gestimation ) I will declare the init system replacement officially done.

JBG