F21 System Wide Change: Application Installer Continued

Miloslav Trmač mitr at volny.cz
Tue Apr 29 13:30:31 UTC 2014

> = Proposed System Wide Change:  Application Installer Continued =
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/AppInstallerContinued

== Release Notes ==
> The application installer, gnome-software is now more fully integrated and
> provides more functionality.

This means very little and after reading this my I can't help asking "why
would anybody want me to read this sentence?"  Either describe what's new,
or link to such an description, or consider dropping the release note
entirely if you don't think users need to know anything specific.
    Mirek