We want to stop systemd from being added to docker images, because of rpm requiring systemctl.

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Tue Apr 29 21:27:05 UTC 2014

Am 29.04.2014 23:20, schrieb Chris Adams:
> Once upon a time, Reindl Harald <h.reindl at thelounge.net> said:
>> defense in depth means limit the attack surface as much as you can
>
> No, because "as much as you can" is turn the system off and bury it in
> concrete (with an armed guard).
>
> The goal is "as much as practical". Trying to remove things that are
> needed is not practical

ok, now it is proven that you only try to quibbling

* the system needs to do a job
* turn it off means pretty clear it can't do it's job
* as much as you can means pretty clear not stop it's job

you can't tun it off because it's not practical

however, thank you to show me that any discussion with you is worthless
because you are more interested in words than in their content and
maybe be proud to be an native english speaker - congratulaitions for
that but it won't help that much at the end of the day