Copr and Playground plugin part of dnf-plugins-core?

Tadej Janež tadej.janez at tadej.hicsalta.si
Tue Apr 29 21:56:39 UTC 2014

On Mon, 2014-04-28 at 09:47 +0200, Miroslav Suchý wrote:

> The votes are equal (48% vs. 52%) so I forwarded it to Env&Stack WG, which is probably more appropriate than FeSCo.

We discussed the issue on today's Env and Stacks WG meeting [1] and
agreed on the following:
"The Env and Stacks WG's suggestion to the dnf-plugins-core maintainers
is to create a separate dnf-plugin-copr package with the
dnf-plugin-playground subpackage. In addition, we suggest to defer
moving copr.py out of the dnf-plugin-core upstream git repository until
DNF's API stabilizes (+1:5, 0:0, -1:0)"

Regards,
Tadej

[1]